The Museum offers tours for groups of all sizes. We are able offer tours more oriented towards a specific age group (youth groups for example) and more geared for specific purposes (school class visits, cadets, military groups, etc).
Where we are primarily volunteer-based, if your group is planning to visit during regular posted hours, we do request that you contact us as much as possible in advance, so that we can ensure we have a tour guide volunteer on-site at your planned time to take you through the buildings.
Group tours and special visits can also available during weekday evenings and closed weekend hours, but are by appointment only.
Please phone (902) 720-1083 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking and for more information.
Please be prepared to share the following information for the booking:
- Name of the Group/Organization
- Size of the Group
- Date & Time you are requesting for your tour
- Special Purpose for your tour (if applicable)
- Name of Main Contact Person
- Phone Number of Main Contact Person
- E-Mail Address of Main Contact Person (if applicable)
Thank you for working with us to ensure you have the best experience possible!